|Webb Ranch began in 1922, under the guidance of George Webb and his wife, Florence. George developed fields of strawberries, blackberries and raspberries, and delivered the produce to the local markets. Stanley Webb, the youngest of Webb Seniors six children, assumed management of the ranch in 1958, after completing service in the US Air Force.
Stan’s entrepreneurial spirit oversaw the growth of Webb Ranch, by expanding the farming produce to include crops of corn, green beans, squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, bell peppers. In addition to the farming of produce, Stanley raised Red Oat Hay on the local Stanford University Lands.
Horse boarding to the public began in 1960, and has grown to our present day stable of 250 horses! Generations of equestrians have enjoyed the Webb Ranch and continue to do so today, contributing to the family atmosphere of the stable life.
Webb Ranch has been owned and operated by the Webb Family since 1922, with our 5th generation currently living on and taking part in daily operations of the ranch. It is the Webb Family’s wish to continue with the family tradition of providing a warm, friendly, safe and fun family environment to our equestrian and equine friends and to continue to produce and provide the highest and freshest quality produce to our community and customers.